Café Manager, Guernsey
Our client is an iconic and much-loved café venue in St Peter Port seeking to recruit a Café Manager. This is part of an exciting community project to work straight shifts – approximately 40 hours per week (although may be some need for additional work during summer season or with specific events).
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and confident person to develop and lead a small team. This role would suit a person with a passion for great service and a strong sense of community.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced Food & Beverage manager
• A team player with a “hands-on” and a “can do “attitude
• Well presented, efficient and organised
• Empathetic to the range of ages and skills in the team
• Willing to lead by example and share systems effectively
• A great communicator and good with staff and customers
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail
• Passionate about food and nutrition
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.