Chef de Partie, Guernsey
Our client is a well-established hotel and restaurant on Guernsey, boasting great views over St Peter Port and amazing food based on local fresh produce is seeking to recruit a Chef de Partie.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Managing a station within the kitchen - Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
• Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
• Helping the sous chef and Head Chef develop new dishes and menus
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
• Excellent personal hygiene
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
• Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
The successful candidate will have;
• 3 years kitchen experience in a similar role.
• Must complete level 2 food hygiene Certificate. City & Guilds level 3 Advances Professional Cookery award or equivalent. (or time served as a chef).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.