Master Craftsman (bench joiner, designer and installer), Guernsey
Our client is known for their high-end timber work on some of the most inspirational and prestigious projects in the Channel Islands. They are looking to recruit a Master Craftsman (bench joiner, designer and installer).
Key responsibilities will include;
• To assist with and/or be responsible for the design, quoting, manufacture and installation of high end timber work and related products.
• Products may include but not be limited to: fine furniture, cabinetry, staircases, paneling and also ancillary detailing products for other company offerings such as flooring, windows etc.
• To assist in the design and manufacture of new prototype products and ranges and to work with a variety of materials and techniques including, but limited to: metal, glass leather, resins, casting etc.
• Consultations and site visits with clients, contractors or design professionals.
• To work in both Guernsey and off island as required by the company.
• To assist with the education and development of trainee craftsmen.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.